Veken Cat Water Fountain, 2.5L Automatic Pet Water Fountain Dog Water Dispenser with 3 Replacement Filters 1 Silicone Mat for Cats and Small to Medium Dogs
- 【Monitor Your Pet’s Water Intake】 The fountain includes a water level indicator in order to better monitor the overall water consumption of your pet. The water level indicator is a safe and efficient way to manage your pet’s water consumption without having to constantly watch your pet.
- 【Upgraded Quality Materials】Made of food grade materials, this upgraded automatic water bowl is BPA free, more durable, and it is easy to operate and clean. Each fountain comes with a silicone pad to catch splashing water from naughty pets.
- 【2.5L Large Capacity & 3 Different Flow Designs】2.5L / 84oz water capacity is great for small to medium sized pets. The circulation system helps provide healthy and hygienic water for your beloved pets all day! The Veken Pet Fountain has 3 modes, with each mode meeting the needs of various pets. The free-falling stream and bright color attract pets to drink more water!
- 【Ultra-Quiet Pump & LED Lights】The pump is ultra-quiet (measured below 40dB) and has low energy consumption, normally lasting between 2.5 – 4 years. We added LED lights in front of the upgraded pump to make it easier to observe the water level and water quality. You can also choose to turn the LED lights on or off.
- 【Triple Filtration System】The pet water fountain is equipped with 3 replacement filters, each composed of a cotton layer, coconut shell activated carbon and an ion exchange resin. They form a triple filtration system to prevent your pets from getting sick. The upgraded pet fountain includes an added pre-filter sponge around the pump to better filter impurities and extend pump life.
- Size Guide
♥ What You Will Get:
1 x Pet Water Fountain
1 x Adapter
1 x DC Pump
3 x Filters
1 x Pre-filter Sponge
1 x Silicone Mat
1 x Instruction Manual
💧Clean the Pump to Extend Life:
Cleaning the pump is essential to the longevity of the fountain. Please clean the pump at least every 2 weeks.
Step 1: Remove the pump cover.
Step 2: Remove the impeller cap by placing your fingernail underneath the small lip.
Step 3: Remove the impeller and clean the parts with soap and warm water.
1. Indoor use only!
2. For the health of your pet, it is suggested to change the water and clean the fountain every week.
3. Sometimes loud fountains are the consequence of a low water level or a dirty impeller. Clean your fountain’s impeller and ensure the water reaches to at least the minimum level.
4. To prevent the activated carbon dust (it will not harm your pets) from shedding, please soak the filter in water for 2 minutes and rinse it thoroughly under running water before use. It is recommended to flush the filter and sponge with water every time you change the water.
5. According to your pet’s drinking frequency and the number of pets using the fountain, replace the filter every 2 to 4 weeks and replace the sponge every 4 to 8 weeks.
6. Please keep the cable away from pets chewing it.